Finding text in a PDF file
You can search a PDF file for a word or any set of characters.
To find all occurrences of text:
- Open the PDF file. If the Contents pane isn't open, choose View > Show Contents Pane.
- Type some text in the search field and press Return. A list of places where the text occurs appears in the contents pane.
- Click an occurrence of the text in the Contents pane. Skim shows the page where the text occurs, and highlights the text.
To find a single occurrences of text:
- Choose Edit > Find > Find..., to show a Find panel.
- Type some text in the search field, and press Enter or hit Next.
|Changing the highlighting of Find results|